This introductory Civil 3D book takes you through a complete project.
You will learn the best procedures for many common tasks,
including working with:
One of the most important features in Civil 3D is Styles. Styles control the display, labeling, and in some cases the geometric properties of Civil 3D objects. This book exposes you to many different object and label styles as you work through the project, teaching you the concepts within the context of an ordinary workflow.
- GIS Data
- Raster Images
Since many of you are transitioning from Land Desktop, many tips are included to make this process easier.
This book is 356 pages long, organized into 9 chapters.
Features and Benefits of All Cadapult Books:
- Lessons build upon one another using a contiguous dataset, providing consistency through the entire book
- Skills learned through easy-to-follow, step-by-step procedures
- Sequential exercises that follow one logical, real-world example project
- Flexible datasets allow you to “skip ahead” to a relevant lesson, or use as an on-demand reference guide
- Detailed explanations and chapter summaries facilitate learning and retention
- Written by instructors with decades of industry and teaching experience
- Tested and refined in classrooms with a broad cross-section of students
Author: Rick Ellis
View the Table of Contents.