This book takes you through a complete project using Autodesk Land Desktop and Autodesk Civil Design. It is 260 pages long and organized into 8 chapters, beginning with project setup, importing survey and GIS data, continuing through road design and exporting points for staking.
Largely exercise based, it provides step-by-step procedures for many common tasks.
The book is ideal for instructor led training and can also stand alone as reference material for users of all skill levels.
There are few changes in this updated version of our 2004 book, most involve the AutoCAD interface, as the LDT software has changed little in the past few years. This book works well for all versions of LDT, 2004 and later.
Features and Benefits of All Cadapult Books:
- Lessons build upon one another using a contiguous dataset, providing consistency through the entire book
- Skills learned through easy-to-follow, step-by-step procedures
- Sequential exercises that follow one logical, real-world example project
- Flexible datasets allow you to “skip ahead” to a relevant lesson, or use as an on-demand reference guide
- Detailed explanations and chapter summaries facilitate learning and retention
- Written by instructors with decades of industry and teaching experience
- Tested and refined in classrooms with a broad cross-section of students
Author: Rick Ellis
View the Table of Contents.