Take your skills with AutoCAD Civil 3D to a whole new level with this book of advanced tutorials. Digging Deeper Into AutoCAD Civil 3D 2011 - Level 2 Training builds on the foundations of our popular introductory level books for AutoCAD Civil 3D.
You will learn many complex topics as you complete a rural highway design that includes complex alignment layout, stacked profiles, superelevations, intersections, creating plan & profile sheets, creating section sheets, pipe design, grading, and much more.
AutoCAD Civil 3D is an incredibly powerful tool. If you’re ready to learn to leverage even more of this tool by mastering these more advanced features this book is for you.
You will learn the best procedures for many advanced tasks, including:
- Creating Horizontal Alignments
- Editing Alignments
- Working with Superelevatons
- Working with Profiles
- Working with Corridors
- Designing Intersections
- Creating Plan & Profile Sheets
- Creating Section Sheets
- Working with Pipe Settings and Rules
- Designing Pipe Networks
- Working with Grading Criteria
- Grading with Feature Lines
- Performing Finished Surface Analysis
- Calculating Final Earthwork Volumes
Features and Benefits of all Cadapult books:
- Lessons build upon one another using a contiguous dataset, providing consistency through the entire book
- Skills learned through easy-to-follow, step-by-step procedures
- Sequential exercises that follow one logical, real-world example project
- Flexible datasets allow you to “skip ahead” to a relevant lesson, or use as an on-demand reference guide
- Detailed explanations and chapter summaries facilitate learning and retention
- Written by instructors with decades of industry and teaching experience
- Tested and refined in classrooms with a broad cross-section of students
This books is 416 pages, organized into 7 chapters.
Author: Rick Ellis