Are you looking for high quality, practical, training that fits your busy schedule and budget?
This year CADapult Software Solutions is partnering with select resellers across the US to bring you Civil 3D workshops that fit your needs.
This workshop includes five different lecture style sessions, similar in format to Autodesk University, taught by nationally known author and highly rated Autodesk University instructor, Rick Ellis. This day of training is packed with practical tips, tricks and procedures that you can put into practice immediately to increase your productivity.
- A Practical Guide to GIS in Civil 3D
- Digging into Civil 3D Surfaces
- Getting to Know Autodesk Infraworks
- Miles of Styles
- Volume Calculation Tips and Tricks
Don’t miss the opportunity to attend this unique event. Select an event below to see a detailed agenda, course descriptions, and registration information.
|Charlotte, NC – May 18|
If you are not near one of these locations and would like to see this workshop brought to a city near you please let us know!
Get a Free Book
Register three people to attend a workshop and get a free copy of “A Practical Guide to GIS in AutoCAD Civil 3D 2014″!
5 reasons you don’t want to miss this event:
- Training from a nationally known author and highly rated AU instructor
- Relevant topics that you can put into practice immediately
- Practical step-by-step instruction
- Networking time with your peers
- Prizes… everyone likes a chance to win something… right?