A 3 day introduction to the basic features in AutoCAD Map 3D, which are also included in Civil 3D.
In this 3 day, hands-on course, you will gain proficiency with the basic tools in AutoCAD Map 3D. This powerful set of tools is a stand-alone Autodesk product, but the same tools are also included in Civil 3D.
- Repair basic drawing errors with Drawing Cleanup
- Add user-defined properties as Object Data
- Attach and link to External Data
- Automate text labels with Annotation
- Draft geometry precisely with COGO
- Track Coordinates between different systems
- Import and Export other GIS geometry and data
- Use Queries to simplify complex tasks, including
- Elevating “flat” contours, and
- Converting between coordinate systems
- Display your data in new ways with Thematic Mapping
Basic Proficiency with AutoCAD
I’m interested in learning more about the training for Introduction to Map 3D.