Our textbooks are used in classrooms worldwide; in high schools, vocational schools, colleges, universities, as well as many Autodesk Authorized Training Centers.
A few of the features that make our Practical Guides the best instructional materials available for your curriculum:
- Written by instructors, for instructors
- We are an Autodesk Authorized Publisher
- Written by Autodesk Authorized Authors
- Authors are also industry experts with real-world experience using these products
- Curriculum is classroom tested, and designed to maximize comprehension
- Lessons are clearly and concisely written with thorough explanations and hands-on tutorials
- Robust datasets can be used for additional exercises, homework, quizzes and exams
- Large format, spiral bound volumes lie perfectly flat on the desk, with plenty of room for notes
- Additional instructor resources available, including Power Point Presentations
- Fast shipping available for tight deadlines
- Volume discounts
These popular training manuals cover Autodesk and Carlson software products: AutoCAD Map 3D, AutoCAD Civil 3D and Carlson Survey . Whether you teach these topics in a single class or an entire program on civil engineering, surveying, GIS, geospatial data analysis, mapping or geomatics, our Practical Guide books will make an exceptional addition to your curriculum, and will better prepare your students with the skills employers demand. Each book is designed to stand on its own, or work seamlessly with other titles in our Practical Guide series.
See what other instructors are saying about our books.